001. Toxic | Melanie Martinez
I took a sip from a devil’s cup
It’s taking over me
I want to do so much witchcraft to this
when the chorus hits tho
I listen to this like 5 times every time it comes up on my dash.
So I guess I have to reblog.
This is some American Horror Story shit
(via h-a-l-0-kitty)(2,577,753 plays)
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
George R.R. Martin goes up to the counter and orders a series of incredibly complicated drinks, each more detailed and layered than the last. The barista works for an hour and finally hands them across the counter to Martin, who promptly throws one of them away with little to no explanation. That coffee had been the barista’s favorite.